IKEA have launched their 2015 catalogue spoofing the Apple Advt. The catalogue has been engineered to perfection with tacticle touch technology, eternal battery & others. At only 8mm thin & weighing in at less than 400g, the 2015 IKEA Catalogue comes pre-installed with thousands of home furnishing ideas.
Digital Advertising in India, a report, has been published by the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and IMRB International. Some of the findings are
1) The Online advt market in India is projected to reach Rs 3,575 crore by Mar 2015. This corresponds to YOY growth of 30%
2) Search and Display are the top two contributors to Digital Advt spends in India
3) Search ads constitute 38%, Display ads 29% and Social Media contributing 13% of overall Digital Spends
4) Advt spends on Mobile Devices are growing at a CAGR of 43% and Social Media at a CAGR of 41% y-o-y
5) E-Commerce, Telecom and FMCG & Consumer durables are the top 3 verticals spending on Digital Advt in India.
App developers have to develop the App as per the app store guidelines. With a long list of guidelines, developers often find it difficult to adhare to. Apple has released a list of top 10 reasons why your app is getting rejected. 58% are the top 10 reasons while 42% are the other reasons. More information needed & apps that exhibit bugs are the top 2 reasons for rejection. Apps that are in “beta”, “demo”, “trial”, or “test” versions will be rejected.