Dead Island 2 on PlayStation 4 in Spring 2015.
A brilliant advt by VW communicating how risky it is to use mobile while driving. Great Ad!!
NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman has shared the first Vine Video from the International Space Station. NASA which has been active on many social media platforms has had a great sucess in connecting with the people. This video is taken from about 250 miles above earth. Showing Sun setting over the earth. Recently Chris Hadfield recorded David Bowie’s “Space Oddity.” & posted on youtube. This has got millions of views. NASA is also on instagram with great pics of the planet & our system.
The vine says
“1st Vine from space! Single Earth orbit. Sun never sets flying parallel w/terminator line #ISS #Exp40 @astro_alex”
A research conducted by Ipsos MediaCT reveals some interesting information about the youtube users in UK. Some of them are
1) After seeing an ad on youtube 41% of users have taken an action, 22% have looked for more information online & 16% have visited the website
2) 31% of youtube users try new products against 14% for non youtube users.
3) 50% of youtube users talk about what they saw on youtube & 44% share youtube videos they saw.
4) Top channels watched on youtube : Music,comedy, DIY
5) 66% of Youtube users are married or cohabiting & 39% watch youtube with their partner.
Pepsi MAX on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PepsiMAX & youtube: http://www.youtube.com/pepsi